§ 1 General provisions
- The terms used in this document have the following meaning:
- Service Provider – the ARTeria Foundation with its registered office in Zabrze (41-807), ul. Gajowa 9, registered in the register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and independent public health care facilities, maintained by the District Court in Gliwice, 10th Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000269041, NIP: 6482618597;
- Service – the website at https://fundacja-arteria.org/ and any its subpages;
- Parties – Controller and User;
- User – a natural person who uses the Service and provides his/her personal data in connection with such use.
§ 3. Personal data protection.
- The Controller is a Data Controller within the meaning of the Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (GDPR).
- The Controller processes data to the extent and for the time and purposes each time indicated under the forms used to collect the User’s personal data.
- Personal data will only be shared with the Controller’s trusted subcontractors, i.e. IT service providers, accounting firm, administration.
§4. User rights
- The User should notify the Controller about a change in his/her personal data by sending an email.
- The User has the right to request that his/ her personal data be made available to him/her, rectified or erased or the scope of its processing be limited. The User has also the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, the right to data transferring and the right to object to personal data processing.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Providing personal information is voluntary, however, a failure to provide such information will prevent the use of the Service.
- The Controller may refuse to delete the User’s personal data if retaining it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation imposed on the Controller.
§5. Technical data protection
- The Controller uses all technical and organizational means to ensure the security of the User’s personal data and protect it against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or access. Information is stored and processed on high-security servers with appropriate security measures, meeting the requirements of Polish law.
- The Controller undertakes to store security copies containing the User’s personal data.
- The entrusted data is stored on the highest quality equipment and servers in properly secured storage centers, to which only authorized persons have access.
- The Controller shall carry out personal data processing activities in compliance with all legal and technical requirements imposed on him/her by data protection legislation.
- As is the practice of most websites, we store HTTP requests made to our server (server logs). Therefore, we store:
- the IP addresses from which users view the content of our website;
- the request’s arrival time,
- the response sending time,
- the name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction,
- The URL of a page previously visited by the user (referer link),
- information about the User’s browser.
- Data collected in logs is used only for the purpose of administering the Service.
- Collected logs are stored indefinitely as support material for Service administration. The information contained in the logs is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the Service. Based on the log files, statistics can be generated to support the administration. Aggregate summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any identifying characteristics of visitors to the site.
- The User may contact the Controller at any time to obtain information about whether and how the Administrator uses his/her personal data.
- The User may also request the Controller to delete his/her personal data in whole or in part.
- The Controller can be contacted by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.